Yes, I know, I know. I’ve been lazy over the last few weeks.
I’ve been lazy about:
- Going to the gym (I’ve only been during sessions with Randy)
- Finding a venue for my ‘big’ birthday (right now I wish I hadn’t invited anyone so I could change my mind!)
- Backing up my blog files so that when Posterous shuts down I’ll still have my content
- Writing my blog (the last installment of London, the last two weeks in Dubai – so busy!)
- Writing book reviews
- Writing anything at all (anything)
- Reading (I’m already behind on my 20-books-a-year goal)
- Getting a pedicure (I have hobbit feet at the moment – well, almost)
I haven’t been lazy about:
- Going out every night last week
- Drinking copious amounts of wine
- The weekly and monthly tarot readings
I will be back on track this week, I promise!