I had my 13th session with Trevor on Sunday morning. After my usual 5-minute warm-up on the cross-trainer I did the following circuit:
- Treadmill x 1 minute at 5 km/h
- Treadmill x 1 minute at 7 km/h
- Treadmill x 1 minute at 7 km/h at a 3% incline
- Kettlebell swings x 30 seconds
- Combined squat/shoulder press (3-kg weights) x 30 seconds
I did that four times. After a short break I did another circuit:
- Tricep dips x 15
- Mountain climbers x 15 on each side
- Tricep dips x 10
- Mountain climbers x 10 on each side
- Tricep dips x 5
- Mountain climbers x 5 on each side
I then did 5 minutes on the recumbent bike at resistance 7. And then there was another circuit:
- Combined squat/kick x 16
- Alternating lunges x 16
- Combined squat/kick x 12
- Alternating lunges x 12
- Combined squat/kick x 8
- Alternating lunges x 8
And then there were a couple of stretches and I was done. Trevor was going to be on holiday for a few days and that was the only workout I did in the week.
Low point of the week? Making it to the gym only once.
High point of the week? I can’t think of anything!
Weight loss? I’m still at 73-74 kg, although went down to 72 kg again on Friday…
Read more updates here.